Skip to content
Changes since 2.5-1.4:
- Completely overhauled leveled-list integration. Scripted injection across the board, so no more worry about load order position, merged/bashed patches, etc.
- Initial implementation of NPC “load-out” templates. NPCs will now spawn with both a primary and a secondary weapon, with limited ammo for their primary. This could be anything from a Raider carrying an M249 SAW and a Benelli M1014 or a Triggerman carrying a Beretta M9A1 and a pipe wrench.
- New animations for the pump-action shotguns, tube-fed semi-auto shotguns, Uzi, UMP, MP5, MP7 and Steyr AUG. All guns are properly zeroed with at least iron sights and integrated optics where applicable, though some optics will still be mis-aligned. Report these as you find them, please.
- New assets for the Uzi, UMP, MP7 and MP5.
- Additional mods for the UMP, Uzi and MP5. The UMP now has full, proper USC carbine furniture, two additional magazine sizes (total six new mags). Uzi has two additional stocks, a railed handguard and two receiver types, with and without optics rail. MP5 has a few new handguards, two new stock options and two “new” receivers.
- New shotguns! Replaced the old Striker with an AA-12 (with its’ own animation set), our Benelli M3 has been replaced with a Benelli Super Nova Tactical (massive thanks to Ubisoft Montreal for letting us use things from Rainbow Six: Siege!), and the Mossberg 500 has been replaced with a FabArm Martial 14″.
- We’ve rolled Modern Sidearms into Modern Firearms, so no need to keep MS anymore.
- 13 NEW HANDGUNS! Five 1911 variants, six Berettas, a CZ 75 and an FN Five-seveN.
- Our handguns now run on the vanilla Deliverer anims. Meaning, if you have a Deliverer anim replacer, our guns will run on those replacer anims.
- Fixes and improvements to the 88mm and 40mm payloads. Hopefully this will fix issues with canister shot and the HI.39 (HEAT) 88mm loads killing your system as well as your targets.
- One entirely new SMG, our own take on the CBJ-MS PDW, aka “the nailgun”. 9mm only for now, but we’ll be adding the proper 6.5x25mm cartridge at some point down the line.
- New shotgun ammo types. 00 buckshot, #1 buckshot and slugs, all available in basic lead, explosive or incendiary flavors. NPCs can and will spawn with any of them at various levels, so be careful. And God help you if they spawn with #1 explosive buck and a full choke.
- Added in one new caliber, .357 Magnum. Only used by the Coonan Compact .357 for now, but we have more .357 guns in the works.
- Split the armor off from the main package. Will be fixed up and uploaded alongside 2.6 Soon™. It will NOT have a dependency on MF. Meaning, it will be standalone, if you just want the armor.
- The Barrett M98 Bravo has finally returned. Textures are heavy WIP, so don’t be surprised if they look a little odd. Running on CS5 animations, most of the see-through type optics aren’t properly zeroed, though the 1x Docter/8x IFF combo is dead-on.
Changes since 2.6 beta:
- Even more animation changes for every weapon aside from the KwK, M61 and 20mm ATG. Any rifle with a rock-and-lock magazine uses the AN94 reload animation, most assault rifles have been fully swapped to either the AN94 or AK5C sets. Bullpups (aside from the WA2000) now run on FAMAS animations. Belt-feds use the AK5C’s “curly mag” reload as a temporary placeholder until proper animations can be made. Note that a lot of optics will be misaligned as a result of this. For now just try to deal with it, we’ll be addressing that in 2.7 and 2.8 once we get the new hot-swap scripts implemented. Decided it’d be better to retain the scripted funtions at the cost of alignment rather than gaining alignment at the cost of scripted functions for now. Also, making weapon-specific versions of each and every single optic that needs to be re-aligned, then zeroing each of them individually would take at least two weeks because of how Goddamn difficult ZoomData editing is.
- Added .380 ACP conversions for the MP5, UMP and Vector. Weak as hell, but they make up for that by being common and cheap. Even .380 is terrifying at 1,200+ RPM.
- Temporarily removed the M14, will be replaced soon-ish with better assets and proper animations, most likely starting with the EBR variant.
- Added pistol components to the vending machine, under the Brownell’s shop section.
- New gunshot audio for everything except the .50 BMG, 20mm and 88mm, all courtesy of New World Interactive, taken from Insurgency. Some new reload audio as well, so keep an ear out.
- Added .40 S&W conversions for the Beretta 92-series handguns. Still need to build new INNRs for the new sidearms, but eh.
- Slightly re-worked the 1911 barrels. Now have both threaded and non-threaded 10mm Auto and .45 ACP barrels that should attach to any 1911 other than the Coonan. Will be adding 9×19 and .40 S&W conversions once we get proper SFX for them.